Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my favorite burger above all burgers

Went to visit my folks this weekend in Fontana, Wisconsin and after the weekend.... meaning Monday after all the weekenders leave we went down to ChucksPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

for my favorite burger Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What can I say, its better than IN and OUT out in LA, Better than Browns Diner or Bobbies in Nashville, better even that Taylors or Caspars in Springfield, MO and thats saying a lot. Plus its on Lake Geneva and Kim the bartender says "Hi Eric" even if I haven't been in there in a year or two.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you have no idea....wow, check out my myspace page on more on me...i have developed a new burger and had it briefly here in the city, also in seaside heights this summer...i lived in springfield and LOVED taylors and caspers (although i really went to caspers for the chilli) found your blog by accident, but man it made my day myspace.com/andydeckernyc

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home