Sunday, July 12, 2009

a rave and a rant

First the rave....

Here's the Rotella (Prosciutto di Parma rolls with Arugula, Roasted Pepper, & Smoked Mozzarella) appetizer from Posto on 18th and 2nd.

meatroll

It was fantastic. That is a pesto sauce these tasty little sushilike rolls are perched upon. I'm looking forward
to doing my own knockoff version of this one at home. I think the key will be building the roll then leaving it
in the fridge for a while as I sharpen my knife to be able to cut through it without smashing it.

Now the rant...

And this is not directed at Posto but rather at too many other restaurants in the East Village and NYC in general.
If you don't have a dance floor then turn the fucking music down! And while you are at it gimme some light so
I can read your menu.

Rant over:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger J.D. Hughes said...

Get a Sushi mat if you don't already have one, they come in handy for all rolls and are very inexpensive.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rolls look very luxurious!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home