Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy 50th Anniv to my Folks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sept 22 was my parents 50th wedding anniversary. My sister Sarah and I threw a bash for them at the Cobalt Lounge in Fontana, WI last Sunday.

We had a fancy butter cream frosting cake from Delevan and some great Beef Tenderloin sandwiches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was a great weekend up at the Lake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We saw a rainbow
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and some vintage wooden boats
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So glad we could have the party for my parents. So glad so many of their friends could come.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Congratulations Mom and Dad,

E, ML, Sair & Brad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how wonderful! we did the same thing for my folks on Sept.8.
mmmm...must.have.cake.


peach

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What big sweeties you and your sis are. That was a nice thing to do for your parents.
Where's the pix of you though? You're so cute and I bet you and your lovely wife look great all dressed up.
Congratulations to your Mom & Dad!

Hugs and Kisses,
Your Secret Admirer

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home