Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ridiculous

I had a ridiculous good time at the sold out Mercury Lounge show with the Bottle Rockets and the Apple Bros. this weekend. It was a real show with 3 bands that 'fit' together, shared equipment and had a generally great time. Really looking forward
to having the Bottle Rockets in my Studio next month.

Photobucket

It was also a ridiculous good time to have Chip Robinson playing with the Trio again.


I recently got a totally ridiculous super modern high tech BMC Track Machine that I built up with the parts from my Bianchi Pista Concept. It is as ridiculously fast as I am ridiculously slow.
Here's a pic of it set up in 'track mode'

Photobucket

Right now I have it set up in 'ironic coffee bike mode' with some riser bars and mismatched tires.

I'm looking forward to having a ridiculous good time working with Mark McKay this weekend.

Ridiculous good times to all.

E/Roscoe

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbarosa said...

ridiculous.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:34 AM  
Blogger roscoe said...

to the anonymous commenter who quoted the mean spirited anonymous bike blogger I would say yes. More money than sense. More enjoyment too.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Eric. Love the BMC. Ride on and looking forward to seeing you in TC in August. Rubber side to the road!

6:07 PM  
Blogger roscoe said...

try it, you'll like it!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

oh what a beaut! i'm going to make it my desktop at work.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking here keeps me fixie/curious but I have a hard time picturing myself parting w/ gears. But a steamroller complete is not too too expensive ...

http://www.surlybikes.com/steamroller_comp.html

1:50 PM  
Blogger roscoe said...

Fixed is kinda like playing a Les Paul Jr.....and you know those things sound hellagreat!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home