Friday, July 20, 2007

Guitar Player Magazine

A few years ago I got my copy of Guitar Player Magazine in the mail and
it had a note on it........
......"This is the Last Copy of Guitar Player Magazine You Will Ever Receive"
Joe Satriani was on the cover. The note was a relief.
In the last 28 years I just didn't play enough notes or gigs in San Francisco to
qualify for the magazine but that is ok....
Guitar Player has finally recognized me in a way.
The Stonetree Roscoe Deluxe gets
a rundown on Guitar Player TV
Click on "Stonetree Roscoe" in the margin to watch Nigel Tuffnel's cousin explain the guitar

....the guitar in question
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered what kind of ax that was. I posted it over on the Bottle Rockets board, hopin to get Mr Creston or Brian to comment on it, John Horten did. I think the price was the main issue:) Personally I think it looks awesome.
I think you are a very under-rated artist Mr. Ambel. Thanks for sharing the stories on the Knucklehead songs, very interesting. Love all your work. I saw Steve Earl at the House of Blues in Hollywood but it had to before your tenure. One of my favorite concerts, I do love Steve Earle and your playing puts him over the top. COOP

12:48 AM  
Blogger Matt H said...

Right on!

Those are great lookin' guitars...I'm savin' my pennies.

best,
Matt

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home