Tuesday, February 27, 2007

back in NYC

wow,
as Keith and I were watching our phones blink in the cab on the way back from JFK last night we remarked that yesterday's travel back from Madrid seemed almost easy. I'm tired as hell and turned around. My computer took a dive in Stockholm so I'm behind in a lot more things than just this blog. Of course the computer has everything in it so I'm lacking on the specifics but I will say this had to be one of the best club tours I've ever been on. Despite getting sick, getting better and getting really sick again I sure had a great time playing and meeting a lot of people. Thanks to DahVeed and my bandmates in the Yayhoos who all pitched in heavy at the right times. More details/stories to follow but for right now here's a Youtube clip from some guy who was standing in front of my amp....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home